shotgun tag shotgun tag

Overall: Not Too Bad

It has some flaws but for a stop-frame animation, not too shabby. Next time try to come up with more of a general story. The animation was fairly smooth (it is stop-frame after all) and the voices were alright (maybe next time a little difference?).
~7/10

R3R - The Great Mistake R3R - The Great Mistake

A Great Mistake Indeed...

This snagged my lowest score yet, an overall four, just because you put in "this is a UU parody VOTE FIVE!" on something that is plainly horrible.
Don't try to use a bandwagon to get a good score.
~4/10

Black vs white 2 Black vs white 2

Excellent Work

Very nicely done. Great graphics. Great audio, really fits the intensity of the animation. If you finished this, it could definitely be a great animation. My only problem is you lacked a preloader. If you work on this, add one.
Good job.
~8/10

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

Great Concept

Its a very simple game to be completey frank but very enjoyable. The only issue is that it will get old after playing for 5+ minutes. Thats the only issue I have with it.
I liked how you could miss sometimes, really made you work and concentrate.
Nice job!
~9/10

The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

Great... Simply..

Great. This is a very handy gadget to say the least. Cleanly coded, nice interface, changable music, small in file size, and Case-Sensitive answers.
I may have to figure out a way to have some fun with this later on through the summer. I know I would get a kick out of this if it was still during the school year. I'll be emailing a few Southern Hemisphere friends a link to this. Kickass.
10+/10

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Its a pity...

...I cant give this a better score.
Nobody likes Kevin Federline.... Nice game, nice animation, odd in spots, not so odd in others.
10/10